6th-8th Grade & 9th-12th
WE DO LOUD. WE DO FUN. WE DO AWESOME.
If you're a student in middle school (grades 6-8) or high school (grades 9-12), or if you have a middle or high school student and want to learn more about our youth program, you've come to the right place.
Our vision for students is that they would discover the truth of Jesus and find true belonging through a relationship with Him and a community of people who love Him and love people.
Jesus said, "I have come that they might have LIFE - and have it to the full." (John 10:10b). We believe that the life Jesus offers to those who choose to follow Him is one of purpose, love, hope, joy, and is the ultimate, ETERNAL ADVENTURE!
At FCC Youth we do loud, we do fun, and we do awesome because life with Jesus is all that and more!
Youth Program Director: Valerie Rogers
*Scroll to the bottom of the page for important program information and policies.
We've got a great Fall planned!
Scroll down for a list of ALL-YOUTH EVENTS (combined events for middle and high school students).
Also click on the links below to find
*FALL BREAK: NOVEMBER 12-30
*WINTER BREAK: December 16-January 1
There will be no Open Hours or Midweek Groups during the Fall and Winter Breaks.
A few times throughout the year we get all of our students together for a combined, epic, super fun, BIG event.
Here's what we've got coming up...
Come out for games, snacks, video games, and hangout time with friends!
Open weekly from September-April.
Learn more about the Youth House HERE.
No Open Hours:
- Fall Break (November 12-27)
- Winter Break (December 16-January 1)
THINK: ONE. BIG. PARTY!!!
The End of Year Lock-In is essentially 12 hours of crazy, awesome fun all-night-long!
Ask anyone who's been to one of our Lock-In's before... they're a blast!!!
NEW THIS YEAR: Lazer Kraze from 9pm-Midnight!
$15/person (+ optional $3 for refillable sodas at Lazer Kraze)
As usual we'll have tons of good food (plus lots and lots of Mt. Dew!), games, video games movies, music, and more! So save the date and start inviting friends!
More information and online registration coming soon!
As we approach the holiday season we're kicking things off with an epic All-Youth Thanksgiving Feast!
Here's what you can expect:
1. A huge Thanksgiving Feast
2. Pie Baking Competition: Two of our leaders will be judging HOME-MADE pies based on 1) Tast, 2) Presentation, and 3) Technicality/Difficulty/Detail. *Parents are NOT allowed to help bake pies.
3. Bring A Friend Drawing: As always, we love students AND their friends, which is why we like to make it even more fun for students to come hang out with us and bring their peeps! All students who come will be automatically be entered into a drawing for a SWEET Thanksgiving prize. For ever friend they bring to the event they'll get an additional entry in the drawing!
4. Thanksgiving Triathlon: After dinner students will be split into teams for a special Thanksgiving Triathlon that will include 1) Pumpkin Bowling, 2) Thanksgiving Trivia, and 3) a Pumpkin Seed Spitting Contest.
5. We'll end the night with a bonfire, pumpkin flavored smores, and a few other ridiculous, but super fun Thanksgiving activities!
Please let Val know if you are planning to come so that we can plan food accordingly! Remember - the more the merrier!
FaithCov is located right in the middle of the Huber Ridge neighborhood. As such, we love participating in community activities, such as Trick or Treating!
Our Youth Director, Val Rogers, lives right next door to the church, so every year she and her husband, as well as some of the students and leaders pass out candy, hot dogs, and warm drinks families on Halloween. It's super fun!
This year students and leaders who help host Trick or Treating at the Rogers from 6-8pm are also invited to stay after for ice cream sundae's from 8-9pm.
Come dressed up in your favorite costume and join the fun as we serve our community and hang out together after!
Contact Val Rogers for more info.
Every year we start our Fall Program with a super fun Fall Kick-Off event!
This is a great chance to bring friends, reconnect with, and event make new friends!
We'll have Italian Sodas (the best berry flavors of course!), a campfire, Ultimate Volleyball, 9-Square, snacks, a chance to look over the Fall calendar together, and more!
Basically it's gonna be super awesome and YOU should come, YOUR FRIENDS come, and ANY OTHER STUDENTS you know of should come!
We hope to see you there!
All payments must be made by the specified event due date in order to reserve your spot for the event you're attending.
- Payments can be made with cash or check.
- If paying with a check: Please make checks out to Faith Covenant Church (Memo line: specify event)
- Financial Assistance for events is available upon request. Contact Val Rogers for more information: email@example.com
BATHING SUIT POLICY
FCC Youth Guiding Principle: "Modesty to the degree you are able."
Our intention through the Youth Program is to be appropriate and respectful in all that we do so to honor God and others with our lives. We do not have a hard line on what type of bathing suits students can wear (ie. two piece vs. one piece), but instead ask that parents and students discuss what they feel is appropriate for the youth event they are attending and keep our Guiding Principle in mind.
If an issue of appropriate covering does come up with a student, a youth leader will privately and respectfully talk to that student and work to resolve the issue.
If you have questions or concerns about our bathing suit policy please contact Val Rogers: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY
All Youth Programs/Events are cancelled whenever schools are closed due to severe weather, or national holidays.
SNOW CANCELLATION POLICY
Level 1 Snow Emergency: Programs are still happening, but please use caution when driving and only come as you are able to.
Level 2 & 3 Snow Emergency: All Youth/FCC programs/events are cancelled. We encourage everyone to stay off the roads as much as possible.
There are no current cancellations.